Read and comment on current trail conditions
Located about 16 km north of Williams Lake on Highway 97.
Watch for the Bull Mountain Ski Area signs on Highway 97 right at the turnoff to the ski hill. The turnoff is approximately 4.5 km north of Wildwood gas station and 4.5 km south of Deep Creek gas station.
Turn west off Highway 97 onto Bull Mountain Road. Main parking lot is 1.1 km from the highway. Bull Mountain Road is well maintained by the road services contractor but be prepared for winter driving conditions with packed snow on moderate grades.
28 km total with many cross trails and loops.
we groom an inside skating lane and two outside classic tracks with our new Ski-Doo and track-setting equipment combination
3.5 km of lit trails (2 loops) until 10:00 p.m. (users switch ON just inside door of warming hut, auto SHUT-OFF)
stadium is at outset of trail system approximately 100m from parking lot; lit on one side.
125m elevation difference between warming hut and highest point on trails; both short and long downhill sections present
Trail signs and maps at each trail intersection with trail names, length, and challenge level
Large trail map (aerial photo base) and thermometer near warming hut.
Printed maps available in warming hut or from our Downloads page.
"Adventure Trail" with life-size cartoon characters to encourage skiers along a 0.5 km loop trail between the stadium and the warming hut. Development ongoing.
- A 5.9km snowshoe trail has been developed and is now available for use. It is shown on the maps available on our downloads page. Dogs are welcome on the snowshoe trail unleashed but please leash them when crossing ski trails.
- Our warming house is about 6x14m and heated by a wood stove
- Electrical outlets, waxing form, and tables available in warming hut
- Two pit toilets are located near the warming hut
- We have a timing hut adjacent adjacent to the stadium area
- Trailside warming hut (Mike’s Maison) is near far end of Cataline Trail
- Note: Telus cell phone service is now available in most areas of the Bull Mountain Ski Area!